Sunday Sessions

View upcoming events or organize a gaming session.
Post Reply
patloaf
ZNoD Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:13 pm
Contact:

Sunday Sessions

Post by patloaf »

Gents. will be on this evening from 7 pm for some games and general b/s banter. would like to make it a more permanent thing along with Monday evenings. so if your up for anything jump into TeamSpeak and see we're the night takes us :D

User avatar
Razor
ZNoD Founder
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:22 pm
Location: Perth, WA
Contact:

Re: *Sunday Sesh* - 14/8/16

Post by Razor »

Sound good mang!!! Unfortunately i havent got the internet at the new place yet, still waiting on the technician to hook it up at the exchange.... Once I got the net (which will hopefully be in a week or two) ill be keen as fuck to make it a regular thing! 8-)
Image

User avatar
stingtwo
ZNoD Member
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:45 pm
Contact:

Re: *Sunday Sesh* - 14/8/16

Post by stingtwo »

Razor wrote:Sound good mang!!! Unfortunately i havent got the internet at the new place yet, still waiting on the technician to hook it up at the exchange.... Once I got the net (which will hopefully be in a week or two) ill be keen as fuck to make it a regular thing! 8-)
The techie robbed you, you shall never get internet :twisted:

I'll be on teamspeak around 6.30, bug me when ready.

Revex
ZNoD Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:50 pm
Location: The Virtual Gaming Realm
Contact:

Re: *Sunday Sesh* - 14/8/16

Post by Revex »

Sunday Sesh (also known as ZNoD Day, a nickname I have appointed to every Sunday) is becoming a staple part of our clan's gaming activity, as most ZNoDians are available to game/chat on Steam/Teamspeak this day. Don't worry if you are unable to attend the party - ZNoD is a casual clan and joining us on ZNoD day is optional, however it is encouraged because the regulars (Razor, Stingtwo, Patloaf, Ackron, Doadrift, Valkyrian and myself) are online and ready to play on Sundays. We usually start gaming in the afternoon/evening and continue until around 9/10pm (Western Australian Standard Time) ... Anyway the point of this rant is simply to ask all other ZNoD members and associates: "Where ya been?" Also check out Illy and Pez's old single entitled: Where ya been?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNcjddSmw8g XD

patloaf
ZNoD Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:13 pm
Contact:

Re: *Sunday Sesh* - 14/8/16

Post by patloaf »

GAME ON!!! will be on this evening again :twisted:

User avatar
Razor
ZNoD Founder
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:22 pm
Location: Perth, WA
Contact:

Re: *Sunday Sesh* - 14/8/16

Post by Razor »

Revex wrote:Sunday Sesh (also known as ZNoD Day, a nickname I have appointed to every Sunday) is becoming a staple part of our clan's gaming activity, as most ZNoDians are available to game/chat on Steam/Teamspeak this day. Don't worry if you are unable to attend the party - ZNoD is a casual clan and joining us on ZNoD day is optional, however it is encouraged because the regulars (Razor, Stingtwo, Patloaf, Ackron, Doadrift, Valkyrian and myself) are online and ready to play on Sundays. We usually start gaming in the afternoon/evening and continue until around 9/10pm (Western Australian Standard Time) ... Anyway the point of this rant is simply to ask all other ZNoD members and associates: "Where ya been?" Also check out Illy and Pez's old single entitled: Where ya been?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNcjddSmw8g XD
Haha well said good sir! A speech of kings! :D
Ye shall nameth tis day ZNoD day!
Image

User avatar
Razor
ZNoD Founder
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:22 pm
Location: Perth, WA
Contact:

Re: *Sunday Sesh* - 14/8/16

Post by Razor »

patloaf wrote:GAME ON!!! will be on this evening again :twisted:
Will be on at 6.30 onward mang! Keen as fuck! 8-)
Image

patloaf
ZNoD Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:13 pm
Contact:

Re: *Sunday Sesh* - 14/8/16

Post by patloaf »

That time again gents. jump on from 6 and get stuck into some action with new battlefield 1 beta or just join the party for a chat and banter

User avatar
Razor
ZNoD Founder
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:22 pm
Location: Perth, WA
Contact:

Re: *Sunday Sesh* - 14/8/16

Post by Razor »

I just moved my computer over to my new place today but internet getting installed tomorrow :(
Will definitely be on next sunday sesh tho, fuckin oath! :D
Image

User avatar
stingtwo
ZNoD Member
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:45 pm
Contact:

Re: *Sunday Sesh* - 14/8/16

Post by stingtwo »

patloaf wrote:That time again gents. jump on from 6 and get stuck into some action with new battlefield 1 beta or just join the party for a chat and banter
LIES ALL LIES about bf1

patloaf
ZNoD Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:13 pm
Contact:

Re: *Sunday Sesh* - 14/8/16

Post by patloaf »


User avatar
Razor
ZNoD Founder
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:22 pm
Location: Perth, WA
Contact:

Re: *Sunday Sesh* - 14/8/16

Post by Razor »

patloaf wrote:Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator

game on ladies
ERMAHGERD this made me lol so hard!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fuckin oath mang! Got a few things to do during the day but will definatly be on this arvo/tonight! What time you jumping on?
Image

patloaf
ZNoD Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:13 pm
Contact:

Re: *Sunday Sesh* - 14/8/16

Post by patloaf »

about 7ish. maybe sooner

patloaf
ZNoD Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Sunday Sessions

Post by patloaf »

where is everyone? chillin in the lobby....

patloaf
ZNoD Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Sunday Sessions

Post by patloaf »

BERRTTAALLLFIELDDDD this arvo from 5pm. first weekend since release so jump on board for some horse riding, shotgun shooting, jolly good show games and shenanigans

User avatar
Razor
ZNoD Founder
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:22 pm
Location: Perth, WA
Contact:

Re: Sunday Sessions

Post by Razor »

patloaf wrote:BERRTTAALLLFIELDDDD this arvo from 5pm. first weekend since release so jump on board for some horse riding, shotgun shooting, jolly good show games and shenanigans
Image
Image

Post Reply