Revex's Upcoming Games (he's keen for)

Game discussions, reviews & recommendations.
Revex
ZNoD Member

Revex's Upcoming Games (he's keen for)

Post by Revex »

Having conquered Final Fantasy X HD Remaster and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered on Steam, these games are what I'm looking forward to playing next:

1. Final Fantasy VII Remake
This game is coming to PS4 at some stage having been announced at a recent E3. Coming to PS4 first, then hopefully Steam later on...
FFVII Remake E3 Reveal Trailer 2015
FFVII Remake E3 2nd Trailer 2015

2. Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
This game is being remastered and released for PS4 very soon. I reckon it will come to Steam later on.
FFXII: The Zodiac Age Spring Trailer 2017

3. Final Fantasy XV
The latest installment in the Final Fantasy franchise, looking set to arrive on Steam roughly 1 year after its PS4 release...
FFXV Kingsglaive Official Trailer (prequel film to FFXV)
FFXV Kingsglaive 2nd Trailer
FFXV E3 Extended Trailer 2016
FFXV Reclaim Your Throne Trailer 2016
FFXV Dawn Trailer 2016
FFXV Omen Trailer 2016 (short film inspired by FFXV)
Note that there is also a short anime prequel series for FFXV named Brotherhood, you can search for it on Youtube to watch it through (as well as Kingsglaive on Blu-Ray/DVD) before you play the game for the first time. The backstory is there to be revealed, as the start of FFXV is a little lacking story wise!

4. Quake Champions
The new Quake is coming! There are official trailers for this, but they require you to have a Youtube account to view them and verify your age, go searching for them if you have a Youtube account! Here's some gameplay footage viewable without a Youtube login...
Quake Champions - 4 Minutes of IGN Gameplay

5 & 6. Lost Odyssey & Dark Reign series
Lastly, I just wanted to say that 2 games I want to play in future but are not on Steam yet, are Lost Odyssey and Dark Reign 1 and 2. If you want to see them on Steam too then go on Steam to COMMUNITY > GREENLIGHT > Discussions > Request a Game. I've already put up a request here for Lost Odyssey and another user has put up for Dark Reign saga. All you need to do is comment on these topics and get the support growing. Go for it!
Lost Odyssey English Trailer 2007
Dark Reign Trailer 1997
Dark Reign II Trailer 2000

That's a wrap for my first ever ZNoD news update! If you feel like it, please comment or rate up this post, any feedback would be greatly appreciated. You don't have to though! Just have a read through and enjoy, whatevs man it's cool! Enjoy the trailers and let me know what you're keen to play soon in the comment section, or just chill back crack another energy drink and keep on gaming! Or in Stinger's case, crack another bottle o' beer...
Razor
ZNoD Founder

Re: Revex's Upcoming Games (he's keen for)

Post by Razor »

Nice post Dean! :D So many epic games so little time lol.
Definitely looking forward to Quake Champions!
stingtwo
ZNoD Member

Post by stingtwo »

The Dark Reign games can be bought on GoG, weather they work on modern computers is another mystery
Revex
ZNoD Member

Post by Revex »

I reckon us three plus Maxy will definitely be buying Quake Champs, can't wait brah! Rocket to Razor's rear, MONSTER KILL! Lolz, hey Sting Dark Reign 1 and 2 are apparently incompatible with Win7, whether you're buying from GoG or even if you own the original Retail discs like I do. AW YEAH BOI TIME TO WHIP OUT THE '03 PC THAT STILL RUNS WIN XP! BEEN TOO LONG BRAH! GIMME DARK REIGNZ
stingtwo
ZNoD Member

Post by stingtwo »

dark reign 1 https://www.gog.com/game/dark_reign_expansion
Genre: Strategy - Real-time - Sci-fi
Works on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
Languages: Audio and text: English
Features: single-player
Released: August 31, 1997
Size: 305 MB
Company: Auran / Activision
dark reign 2 Genre: Strategy - Real-time - Sci-fi https://www.gog.com/game/dark_reign_2
Works on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)
Languages: Audio and text: English
Features: single-player
Released: June 30, 2000
Size: 352.6 MB
Company: Pandemic Studios / Activision
Revex
ZNoD Member

Post by Revex »

But brah if you read the reviews plenty of people who bought from Gog had trouble with the game on Windows 7, rainbow colours n shit. No possible fix available either.